Welcome to Myrtle Farm’s on-line Farm Stall! Here at Myrtle Farm we make a range of preserves and also have items such as organic sourdough bread and spiced fruit sourdough bread on a ‘by order’ basis. Seedlings are also available from time to time.
Please feel free to contact us directly (kim(at)myrtlefarm.com.au or via our Facebook page) if you have any enquiries or would like to order any of the below:
* chilli jam – now in various ‘strengths’ as well as sizes
* mandarine marmalade
* orange marmalade
* passionfruit and mandarine marmalade
* mandarine curd
* lemon butter
* passionfruit butter
250ml jars $4.00
350ml jars $5.00
400ml jars $5.50
450ml jars $6.00
500ml jars $6.50
Sizes available varies by product.
50c discount for returned gold-lid 250ml jars.
Bartering also available – see below.
Also available by order:
* freshly-baked organic sourdough bread (please allow 1.5 days preparation time when ordering) – $4.50
* freshly-baked spiced fruit sourdough loaf (please allow 2 days preparation time when ordering) – $5.00
* 100mL sourdough ‘mother’ – $10.00 (bread-making lessons also available on application)
* arrowroot tubers – $2.50
* aloe vera plants – $1.50
* 250g compost worms (Blues, Reds and Tigers) and castings (containing worm eggs and juveniles) – $30.00
* clean glass bottles with metal lids
* bamboo mulch (dropped leaves)
* organic manure
In addition to these, bartering is also available for the following:
* organic/spray-free produce
Delivery is $2 for anywhere in the Greater Brisbane (Brisbane, Logan, Redlands, Moreton, Ipswich), $3 for Sunshine Coast and Hinterland, Gold Coast and Hinterland, Lockyer Valley, Somerset and Scenic Rim. Beyond that, a personal quote will be sought from a courier. Free delivery if you have bottles or produce to exchange.